Τρίτη 20 Ιουνίου 2023

Οι αλγόριθμοι (Οδηγός για μια ξεκούραστη ζωή) #87- The Algorithms (Guide to a Relaxed Life) (Comic Strip Vignette )

MAN 1: I'll be as brief as I can. The qualifications you have are completely useless for our company, but I think for any other company as well. In fact, I believe that in reality even Haris Karagkounidis has a better chance of succeeding on YouTube than you do in business. This is the whole truth.

 

MAN 2: But what did I do to you and you talk to me so harshly?

 

ΜΑΝ 1: I'll tell you more. The best thing to do is sign up for the public service 
for the unemployed and learn to live on benefits. Or do some cheating to survive.
 Because otherwise you will starve to death. I'm sorry, but you are completely useless.

 

 MAN 2: How dare you speak so disparagingly to me? I wonder how they still keep you
 in your position that already in USA there are robots that do personnel selection
 better than humans.
 
MAN 1: It's because I have something that robots don't.
 
MAN 2: And what is this please?
 
MAN 1: The immense empathy
 

 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου