Κυριακή 5 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Οι αλγόριθμοι (Οδηγός για μια ξεκούραστη ζωή) #38- The Algorithms (Guide to a Relaxed Life) (Comic Strip Vignette )

MAN 1: There you go. Look how I ended up unemployed too.
 It's 2042 and only one in ten is working. But I see you very cool.
 
MAN 2: The truth is, I'm concerned about something else.
 The other day I posted an ad on Tinder that said: Unemployed man seeks
 unemployed woman for free loving relationship. Finally, I was answered
 by a very beautiful girl who, however, considered me somewhat 
inexperienced because I have only been unemployed for three months, and although she likes 
my appearance, she thinks that she would feel very insecure with me.
 It finally happened what I feared the most.
 
MAN 1: So what happened?
 
MAN 2: Look out for her self-interest and preferred
 someone long-term unemployed.

 

 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου