Δευτέρα 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Οι αλγόριθμοι (Οδηγός για μια ξεκούραστη ζωή) #46- The Algorithms (Guide to a Relaxed Life) (Comic Strip Vignette )

MAN 1: What happened to you? why did you suddenly get such a tremor?

 I just asked you a question. What is your son studying in the US that is worth

 the $200,000 you will spend.

 

MAN 2: I've told you before that my son is studying at the software developers school to replace the software developers. What exactly do you not understand?

 

MAN 1: I don't understand what your son is learning to do in the US.

 

MAN 2: I'll explain right away. In the US, my son will acquire all the necessary skills 
and knowledge so that one day he can build the software himself that will completely
 replace him in the job market.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου